SB-100 ATM Interface Card
|The SCom SB-100 is a high-performance and cost-effective ATM Network Interface Card |
(NIC). It is ideally designed for PCI-based computers (e. g. high-performance
PC) and servers connected to the ATM networks. With SB-100, huge-volume data transmissions,
latency-sensitive services especially, like video transmission, network
multimedia and video conferencing, can tremendously benefit from the ATM networks.
The SB -100 adapter provides ATM Forum compatible LAN Emulation, allowing
the interconnection of existing LAN with ATM network. LAN can transparently access
to any server directly connected to ATM network or over another LAN. IP users
can also achieve inter-communication via IP over ATM (RFC 1577).
1. On chip support for all traffic classes, including CBR, VBR, UBR and ABR to reduce
CPU load and minimize cell delay variation;
2. AAL5, AAL3/4, AAL0 and Raw Cell format supported;
3. Up to 1024 virtual connections supported;
4. Host memory used for Segmentation and Reassembly (SAR) to reduce cost and increase
the flexibility of the card;
5. Plug-and-Play function to simplify installation and configuration;
6. Standard Application Program Interface (API, Winsock 2.0); Linux ATM API V0.4;
7. Application routines for secondary development;
8. LAN Emulation (LANE) to allow LAN clients transparently access the servers over
ATM network and existing LAN to be interconnected to ATM network;
9. Network management practicable due to SNMP support;
10. UNI 3.0/3.1 signaling and ILMI specifications conformation to make ATM devices
11. Windows 95 / 98/2000, NT 3.51/4.0, and Linux supported.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.